“Potential clients will either find our website or they will find those of your competitors” that is the realisation with search engines. Many small businesses feel that having a website is enough and do not spend any of their marketing budget on web marketing and Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
What is SEO?
SEO, (Search Engine Optimisation) is the process or strategy by which a site achieves high rankings in search engine results, when people search for the keywords that are associated with your business.
High rankings mean increased visibility, more visitors, and greater trust in your site. And in turn, these factors (among others) translate into even better search engine rankings.
Pay Per Click Advertising
Pay Per Click advertising offers advertisers the most cost effective form of online marketing. Since you only pay when your ad is clicked, your marketing costs are directly related to interaction with your advertisements.
Focus On Your Audience
Target your ads to relevant countries, and associated keywords with your ads to enable our intelligent technology to match your ads to the most contextually relevant web pages within our network of over 4,800 participating publishers.
Control Your Costs
Complete control of your costs through the ability to set the maximum you are prepared to pay for each click, and your overall cost is managed by setting a daily budget. Evaluate performance in real-time – track results, manage ads, keywords, and bids through our easy interface.
Why invest in SEO?
- SEO will make your website more visable. More visiblility means more visitors and hopefully more conversions to sales or enquiries.
- It’s like having a virtual salesman 24/7, always pushing your products/ services to potential clients.
- A website having a high ranking means more people see the name of the company and become familiar with the company and its products, even if they haven’t made a purchase this is great for brand awareness.
- SEO brings paying customers to your door step. The customers that SEO bring you are looking for your products/services as they have entered your websites keywords/phrases into search engines.
- There is a higher level of brand trust when a visitor finds you organically on Google. They are more likely to bookmark your site, spend more time on the site and returning.
- Keep ahead of your competition in the organic search results can help boost the perceived position of your company in your marketplace.